Benoît Fischer’s practice covers both the representation of private clients and companies. He mainly advises clients in contractual matters, be they contentious or not. In doing so, Benoît Fischer advised numerous clients in connection with construction and real estate law (e.g. works, architect, sale and lease contracts, as well as co-ownership).
After obtaining a Master of Laws from the University of Lausanne in 2013, he completed his traineeship and worked as an associate within two of the Swiss leading commercial law firms. Benoît Fischer was admitted to the bar in 2015. He holds an LL.M. from NYU School of Law (class of 2020).
Benoît Fischer speaks French and English and has good commands of German and Italian.
Main areas of practice
- Associate, Kasser Schlosser Attorneys at Law (2016-)
- Associate, Walder-Wyss SA (2015-2016)
- Trainee, Froriep Attorneys at Law and Walder-Wyss SA (2013-2015)
- NYU School of Law, LL.M. (2020)
- Admission to the bar (2015)
- University of Lausanne, MLaw (2013)
- University of Lausanne, BLaw (2011)