Annie-Fabienne Pillionnel mainly practices in the fields of corporate and commercial law, labour law and criminal law. She assists both private individuals and companies, not only in terms of legal representation before administrative authorities and courts but also through upstream advisory service, in particular to prevent disputes.
After obtaining a Master of Law delivered by the University of Lausanne in 2012, Annie-Fabienne Pillionnel worked as a graduate assistant at the University of Lausanne (Faculty of Law), for commercial law classes and legal methodology classes. In this context, she started to write a doctoral thesis in corporate law about the principle of equal treatment under Swiss law of takeovers, that she currently continues. In parallel with her academic activities, she also worked as an ad hoc clerk at the First instance Labour court of the district of Broye and Nord vaudois.
Annie-Fabienne Pillionnel was admitted to the bar in 2018. After having practised as an associate, mainly in labour and criminal matters, she joined Kasser Schlosser Attorneys at Law in 2019.
Annie-Fabienne Pillionnel practices in French and English. She also has good knowledge of German.
Main areas of practice
- Associate, Kasser Schlosser Attorneys at Law (2019)
- Associate, CBWM & Partners (2018-2019)
- Trainee, CBWM & Partners (2016-2018)
- Graduate assistant, Private Law Center of the Faculty of Law, Criminal Justice and Public Administration of the University of Lausanne (2012-2016)
- Ad hoc clerk, First instance Labour court of the district of Broye and Nord vaudois (2013-2015)
- Student assistant, Private Law Center of the Faculty of Law and Criminal Justice of the University of Lausanne (2011-2012)
- Admission to the bar (2018)
- University of Lausanne, MLaw – magna cum laude (2012)
- University of Lausanne, BLaw (2010)
L’égalité de traitement comme moyen de protection des actionnaires minoritaires en droit suisse des OPA – Le cas particulier de l’abolition de la prime de contrôle et ses incidences sur la pratique de la Commission des OPA en matière d’opting out/up
In Olivier Hari (éd.), Protection de certains groupements de personnes ou de parties faibles versus libéralisme économique : quo vadis ?, collection CUSO
Genève/Zurich/Bâle 2016, p. 267 ff.
Table des nouveautés législatives de l’année 2013 en droit des sociétés
In Développements récents en droit commercial III, CEDIDAC n° 92
Lausanne 2014, p. 137 ff.
Weekly Practical Legal Methodology Seminar
1st year of Bachelor of Laws
2013-2016, University of Lausanne
Ad hoc exemption from seminars of practical work on commercial law
3rd year of Bachelor of Laws
2012-2016, University of Lausanne
Equal treatment as a means of protecting minority shareholders in Swiss takeover law - The special case of the abolition of the control premium and its impact on the Takeover Board's practice of opting out/up
CUSO Annual Seminar
October 9 and 10, 2014, Neuchâtel